WE ARE CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A PROJECT ARCHITECT TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
PLEASE CONTACT NEEL CHARITRA ON email@example.com
NTC Architects is a small practice based in Melbourne. We have a range of clients in the Health, Aged Care, University and Commercial sectors and our projects are spread across Victoria, South Australia and Queensland.
We have several new projects commencing which has triggered our search for a talented and dedicated architect to join our team.
The Role: PROJECT ARCHITECT
We are looking for either a Part Time (minimum 3 days a week) or Full Time team member.
The new role will see you take on responsibility across all project stages as a Project Architect. This position is very organic and can be refined to suit the skill set, aspirations of a particular Architect and as projects develop. You will be across all project stages from feasibility studies through design, documentation to completion. This position will see you involved in client liaison, briefing, workshops, consultant coordination, managing of other team members, attending PCG meetings, report and meeting minute writing and undertaking detailed research as required. It may require interstate travel.
You will report to the Director.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience
- Registered architect
- Previous local experience as Project Architect
- Experience in Health, Aged Care and Workplace projects would be beneficial
- Able to manage projects from initial client brief through to contract administration
- Strong understanding of construction and different types of contracts
- Clear communication: written, verbally and graphically
- Strong design skills
- Experienced in verbal presentations
- Management and mentoring of other team architects
- Ability to run multiple projects at once
- Expert in consultant co-ordination
- Knowledge of architectural trends and innovations
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Personable with strong project and client management skills
- Excellent investigative and problem solving skills
- Imaginative but commercially minded
- Approachable, team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective at time management
- Friendly and social
- Revit proficiency
- AutoCad proficiency
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is beneficial